1. IDENTIFYING DATA. In compliance with the information duty established in Article 10 of law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce. the following information is provided: The company that owns www.summaexperience.com is OMS Y VIÑAS, S.L. (hereinafter referred to as "SUMMA"), with the registered address at Passatge Centelles, 10, 08020 Barcelona, Tax Identification Number (CIF): B08164253, registered in the Barcelona Companies Register, Volume 24304, Folio 11, Page B-67385, Entry 39. Exporter number: 53.265. Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact telephone number: (+34) 932 780 960.
2. DATA PROTECTION. SUMMA complies with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation and other applicable legislation, ensuring the correct use and processing of user's personal data. With each form for the collection of personal data in the services requested by the user from SUMMA, the user will be informedof the existence and acceptance of specific conditions regarding the processing of their data in each case. the information provided will include: (i) the data controller, (ii) the purpose of the processing, (iii) the legal basis, (iv) potential recipients of the data, (v) the procedure to exercise the rights of access, rectification, objection, erasure, restriction of processing, and data portability, as well as (vi) the origin and categories of the processed data, in cases where the data have not been obtained directly from the data subject. SUMMA also complies with Law 34/2002, dated 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will always request your consent for the processing of your email address for commercial purposes.
3. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY. SUMMA owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, including the elements contained therein (such as images, sound, audio, video, sofware, texts, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access, and use, etc.), either owned by SUMMA or iths licensors. All rihts reserved. Pursuant to the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution, and public communication, including making available to the public, of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, through any medium and by any technical means, are expressly prohibited without the authorization of SUMMA.
The user undertakes to respect the intellectual and industrial property rights ownwd by SUMMA.
4.LINKS. If www.summaexperience.com contains links or hyperlinks to other websites, SUMMA does not exercise any control over these sites and their content. SUMMA assumes no responsibility for the contents of any linked website.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. SUMMA accepts no liability, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by, but not limited to, errors or omissions in the content, unavailability of the portal, or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the content, despite having taken all necessary technological measures to prevent this.
6. MODIFICATIONS AND UPDATES. SUMMA reserves the right to carry out modifications and updates to the information contained on the website, its configuration, availability, and presentation at any time and without prior notice.